Download Ringtone By Clicking Here & Following Directions Below:
Ringtone Instructions Using Desktop Computer
- Download iPhone ringtone and save the iPhone device ringtone file (m4r format) to the directory of your choosing on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone device to iTunes®.
- Open ringtone file in iTunes. It will be placed in iTunes under the Tones tab. Older versions of iTunes have a ringtone folder instead of a Tones folder.
- Drag and drop the ringtone from the Tones tab to your device. It will appear in the Tones tab for your device. Make sure that the “sync ringtones” checkbox is checked. Sync your phone.
- On your iPhone device, select the new RKVC – Everybody’s Todd Chappelle ringtone in Settings > Sounds > Ringtones.
The Self-Deprecating Romantic Pop Rock Duo of Rod Kim & Vince Cirino bridges the gap between songs of heartbreak and love without making you want to jump off that bridge. Rod Kim & Vince Cirino: Mixing the feel & soul of the singer/songwriter genre with a noncommittal love for modern electronic pop.
For more on RKVC as well as Rod and Vince’s music, downloads, performances, schedules, videos, blogs and anything else you could possibly want to know about these guys, visit: http://rkvc.net/ or http://rodkimrocks.com/